‘Mero Eye’s Magazine’ aims to perpetuate sharing knowledge, information and provide current updates in eye and eye care services via clinical research publications, articles/blogs and case studies along with ophthalmic talents from eye care personnel all around the world.
To provide privacy to our visitors and authors is our main priority for which we have come up with our terms and conditions. We assume that you accept the terms and conditions before using our magazine.
Your failure to follow our terms and conditions, whether listed below may result in suspension or termination of your access to the website permanently.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect in various ways as such to:
- Update, improve and expand our magazine.
- Understand and analyze the pros & cons of this platform.
- Document and promote the study of specific topics.
- Develop new clinical and educational skills.
- Explore and appreciate the hidden talents.
- Communicate with you, either directly or indirectly.
- Send you emails to get connected.
- Find and prevent frauds, if any.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Unless otherwise stated, ‘Mero Eye’ and/or its licensors owes the intellectual property rights for all material of magazine. You may access the magazine for your own personal use subjected to restrictions transparently set in these terms and conditions.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The magazine is solely for your personal use only. You may not impersonate, imitate, or pretend to be somebody else when using the magazine.
- You are not allowed to provide or post any material on our magazine that is encrypted, invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that otherwise violates any law or regulation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the materials that you provide to post on our magazine does not violate the copyright or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided to post with the owner’s permission who have rights reserved on it.
- The duplication of magazine contents in any form (copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration) is strictly prohibited.
- The magazine is not intended to be use for any sort of personal benefit.
- You are entitled to post the comments on our magazine only if you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments should not invade anyone’s intellectual property right.
- The comments should not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments should not be intended to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or any unlawful activity.
EDITING AND DELETIONS
‘Mero Eye’ reserves the right for all materials on its magazine, but undertakes no duty to review, edit, move or delete any content, without notice.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website that is discourteous for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at instant. We will consider your requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
‘Mero Eye’ respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users will do exactly the same. If you assume that any of our material has been duplicated in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us via mail (email@example.com).
‘Mero Eye’ reserves the right to all the stuffs existing on the website. An additional rule may be applied for some specific aspects from time to time which will be posted in the relevant parts of the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.